Diploma Entry Requirements
The minimum requirements for admission to both BHMS Diploma programs are:
- Minimum 17 years of age with successfully completed minimum 11 year secondary education.
- English language skills at a level of IELTS 5.0 or equivalent.
You should also:
- Be committed to academics and practical learning and your own personal development.
- Be motivated towards a future career at a supervisory level in the international hospitality industry.
- Demonstrate curiosity, tolerance, and open-mindedness toward other cultures.
- Set yourself realistic goals for your time at BHMS in Switzerland.
Higher Diploma Entry Requirements
- Minimum 18 years of age with a successfully completed Diploma (or equivalent).
- English language skills at a level of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
Bachelor Degree Entry Requirements
- Minimum 19 years of age with a successfully completed B.H.M.S. Higher Diploma (or equivalent).
- Students, whose mother tongue is other than English, must provide an IELTS 6.0 or equivalent certificate in order to receive an offer by the university.
Master Degree Entry Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline, or BHMS PG Diploma or RGU Graduate Certificate.
- IELTS 6.0 level or equivalent.
MBA Dual Degree Entry Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- IELTS 6.0 level or equivalent
- 2-3 years work experience
Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality Management and/or Culinary Arts
- Associate Degree or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of work experience.
- IELTS 5.0 level or equivalent.