Study Fees in Swiss Francs (CHF)
|Course Fee||Application Fee||Shared Standard Accom. 1||Meals Plan||Operating Expenses2||Total Fee CHF|
|Bachelor Degree Hospitality/Business or Culinary|
|1st Year Diploma||24'100||500||3'600||1'800||2'500||32'500|
|2nd Year Higher Diploma||25'100||500||3'600||1'800||2'500||33'500|
|3rd Year Bachelor Degree||26'100||500||3'600||1'800||2'500||34'500|
|M.SC. Dual Degree|
|M.Sc. Dual Degree||26'100||500||3'600||1'800||2'500||34'500|
|MBA Dual Degree|
|MBA Dual Degree||29'100||500||3'600||1'800||2'500||37'500|
|Combined M.Sc. - MBA Degrees|
|Postgraduate Diploma Hospitality or Culinary|
- CHF 3'600 surcharge for single standard accommodation (Single room with shared facilities).
CHF 5'400 for the MBA Program.
CHF 6'000 surcharge for single studio accommodation (Single room with private facilities).
CHF 9'000 for the MBA Program.
- Included in the Operating Expenses:
– Mandatory health & medical insurance for 12 months
– Industry placement service
– Airport pick-up (for new students only)
– Registration and enrolment fees
– Visa, B-permit and local tax
– Access to e-campus and internet
– Excursions and fieldtrips
– Job placement upon graduation